494: Our Home Offices

2 Likes

David surprised me with something terrible.

M&Ms, David? Really? Thank goodness Stephen corrected you right away.

3 Likes

Effective product placement.

1 Like

I would sign up for the newsletter, but I refuse to do any more AI training for Google by tapping photos on the maddening reCaptcha. Will Try to subscribe via rss

1 Like

I enjoyed this episode. As I am typing this at my disaster of a desk. Was listening to this yesterday while putting together a communications trailer that I just purchased.

1 Like

Enjoyed the episode, thank you. Do you still have the link to the wireless charger that fits into the cable hole? I don’t see it in the show notes.

You can get them from Ikea too!

1 Like

David mentioned a bamboo desktop surface as an alternate to glass (or other hard surfaces); for you DIY types who are looking to build your own desk, I highly recommend skinning it with cork floor tile. It’s very resilient but comfortably tactile and warm - deceptively “soft” but hard enough to write on. It’s immune to the dreaded drinking glass ring and works perfectly well with all computer mice.

Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Finally got to listen to this. My favorite part about the Kingsman movie is the whole concept of a hidden lair, secret room etc. I really, really want some sort of secret door, into a great and cool alternate HQ place. Every superhero needs one. :wink:

4 Likes