512: Ask the Genius

Absolutely loved this format!! Please do more episodes like this! I’m a big Apple fan but I am forced to use Windows apps and OS for work so I’m not very versed in a lot of the troubleshooting methods.

2 Likes

Sorry to be slow to post this…

I’m a freelance book editor, and while I was listening to this episode, I kept thinking “Hey, the book I’m working on right now includes the answers to most of the questions people are asking!”

It’s this book: macOS Support Essentials 10.15 - Apple Pro Training Series: Supporting and Troubleshooting macOS Catalina

It’s the official book for folks preparing for the Apple Certified Support Professional exam, and it’s got lots of detailed information about little-known features of Catalina, as well as loads of troubleshooting info.

The ebook is available now, and the print version will be out in a few weeks.

[I don’t make money from sales of the book—I just thought it was a reference every MacPowerUser should know about.]

Victor

2 Likes

Oh wow. I have a lot of older versions of this on my shelf from my AASP days and just this weekend thought about picking up the Catalina one just to have it for research. Looking forward to a hard copy.

1 Like