643: wwdc 2022

1 Like

A couple of photos from recording:

12 Likes

Even though David hung up his lawyer hat, he still appears to play the part.

It almost looks like a battle of iMac versus iPad.

1 Like

David & Stephen,
Thanks for the great WWDC roundup.
I was looking hard and hoping for Mail Share sheet news. Did I miss it? Is it still absent from Mail? With JUST that one feature and I would be able to return to Mail full-time. Workarounds are too shortcut heavy! :exploding_head:
Thanks again, guys!

1 Like

Great episode and great job on turning around the edit so fast too!

1 Like

I think we’re still missing a Share Sheet from Mail.

:broken_heart:

3 Likes

How can we miss something we’ve never had? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Only in dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3QivnjbIU

4 Likes

Loved the episode! Maybe I missed it, but you both put beta on your daily drivers? I know @MacSparky always jumps in, and I used to relatively quickly, but I also like stability and battery life! The good news, is that the iOS 16 beta seems pretty stable and doesn’t seem to break many apps except some banking apps.

I now have macOS 13 on my secondary machine and iPadOS 16 running. I won’t touch my phone until later in the summer; my production Mac never runs betas.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing photos! Looks like they set up a nice area!

1 Like

@MacSparky Near the end of the episode you said that you wished the MacBook Air came in orange (agreed; best color!), but that you didn’t want to put a case on it because it’s so thin and light. Have you considered buying a skin to put on it? I’ve been using them for years, and I have an orange one on my iPad Pro that looks great, imo. I got this one from SopiGuard, and even though they don’t seem to make this exact color option anymore, they make several orange options for all kinds of devices. Can recommend.

4 Likes