A workflow tutorial for Scrivener and Multimarkdown

Hi everyone!
I’ve been using Latex for several years now to write my PHD and articles and I’d like to use a more universal system of markup.
I use to write my drafts into Scrivener and I’d like to be able to use Multimarkdown in order to output a .tex file or a.docx which recognizes my references which I take with Bookends or a bib file. I know it’s possible, I know Scrivener can do it, but I did not find any french step-by-step tutorial (I’m french) about it. Does anyone know how I could achieve that?
Thanks for your help!

I don’t know about Scrivener, never really used it. I lately stumbled over this Tutorial on academic writing in Markdown with Typora, Zotero and Pandoc.
According to their website Texpad is working on full Markdown support, but last time I checked it wasn’t fully there. I’m also still waiting for a non-hacky solution for academic writing with Markdown (citekey-picker, bibliography, ToC, PDF and Word export), but none of the thousands of Markdown editors is focused on this usecase…

I don’t know how many times it needs to be said. Markdown was designed for and is most suited to writing blog posts that will become HTML on the internet. Markdown, in the hopes of some of its users and the marketing of some of its apps, continues to be oversold.

1 Like

Thank you for your answers. Scrivener is perfect when it comes to manage several sources such as pdfs while re-re-writing. I found a great solution: writing in markdown in Scrivener, copy and paste it into RStudio and compile the whole with some pure Latex refinements and voilà: I write articles using beautiful pdf outputs and don’t need to remove the Latex markups once my work is done. I compile once for both Word and Latex.