Aeon Timeline thread

It’s now a purchase once and get one year worth of upgrade. Same as Sketch and Agenda’s business model. One single account lets you use it for Mac, Windows and iOS. I wonder how they were able to get away from not using Apple login to sign up for subscription.

The Setapp version is stuck in version 2.3 and no news if the new version will be included.

Overall, I think this is a good news as they can focus on adding features and improving the app rather than working on major version the take years. Will purchase V3 as soon as I can.

1 Like

Version three has now been officially soft-launched , and is available:
see:

1 Like

I made a little video showing the new features.
You can find it here.

2 Likes

I’ve had a look at this and I’m quite impressed and considering purchasing for tracking a project plan at work - at the minute, everything is done in just an Excel table, but I did a Mermaid Gantt chart at the very start. The spreadsheet view alongside the Timeline view is the perk for me.

Just having a play with the trial.

It would be nice if colours could be automatically changed when a task is completed, but I guess it’s a timeline tool, not a full blown project management software like Omniplan (but it’s a lot cheaper than Omniplan!)

2 Likes

Version 3 has been made available in Setapp yesterday.

Happy news for creatives, managers, legal practitioners, and everyone who loves timelines 🙌 Aeon Timeline 3 arrives on Setapp with new views, greater flexibility, and a more streamlined look. Give it a try > https://t.co/GoMsgMUSAN pic.twitter.com/OYt5hP4pHM

— Setapp (@Setapp) November 16, 2021
2 Likes