Any Good Clipboard Managers (ios + Mac) Out There?

Has anyone tried using Anybox for clipboard management? I haven’t, but I think I remember that it has that capability.

Yeah, I wish the Alfred devs would make a new iOS app

1 Like

AltStore (PAL) is available as of today (in the EU):

(Hope to try it out later today)

Tried it just now:

• it’s nice to finally have an iOS clipboard manager that constantly copies what you put on the clipboard
  • unfortunately only for iPhone; not for iPad (EU rules only apply to iPhone; not iPad)
  • it still requires a workaround: Clip constantly monitors your location to add that to each clipped item (apparently this was required for Apple to notarise this app)
  • you need to pay €1,50 (+ taxes) per year to have access to AltStore
  • you need to “pledge” at least €1/month (+ taxes) on Patreon to use Clip

I’m going to use it for a month, but I’m not sure yet it will stick (rather had it on iPad).

Try Raycast’s clipboard manager. I switched from Alfred to Raycast. Stopped using Paste after realizing Raycast’s is enough for my needs.

2 Likes

Is there a way to sync Raycast’s clipboard manager with one on iOS?

You don’t need a third-party app, iCloud already syncs your clipboard across all devices.

Sorry, I mean to access the same clipboard history in iOS that you can see in Raycast.

My icloud clipboard has been entirely inconsistent, unfortunately. Also, weirdly and somewhat related, my system doesn’t even show recent documents for any app, and can’t find a good solution for fixing that.

From the Clipboard History extension page:

Copied content never leaves your computer and is encrypted on your local hard drive. Passwords copied from any password managers and other transient data are ignored by default.

1 Like