Anyone on iOS 12 experiencing odd behavior with their HomePod?

So I recognize that my HomePods are running 11.4 and shouldn’t be impacted by my phone and iPad running iOS 12, but in the last few weeks I’ve had several issues with HomePod (playing off the HomePod directly, not airplay from my phone) having multi-room audio issues and audio cutting out from time to time on one of the speakers or the whole playlist stopping abruptly on all speakers. 11.4 came out so recently that I’m not 100% sure if some of the problems came in that package. A hard reboot of the HomePod seems to get things back on track. This is odd as the HomePod has been pretty flawless for me.

I am using my phone to control playback (song selection, volume, etc.) I haven’t ruled out a potential network issue but my eero system is usually pretty effective. I’m also wondering if something in the iOS 12 Home app isn’t quite talking right with HomePod 11.4.

I suppose I’m the only one :slight_smile:

At any rate, these issues have disappeared as far as I can tell following developer beta 2 and 3 releases. I’m seeing airplay improvements and less problems managing my HomePod queue from iPhone as well.