Anyone using Freeform regularly?

I’m pretty sure it’s me, and not the software. I can group items, but I can’t figure out how to lock a group to a specific X & Y, so I can find them again.

I’ve been using it lately to make a lot of flowcharts. Perfect for this.

I wish that it has a Pen tool (Bezier). In the absence of this, I cannot do the sketching that I want/need. In other respects, I am happy with it (when I do not need a sketch)

1 Like
  1. I don’t know if anyone knows Prezi but that seems an ideal kind of use for Freeform: big canvas but the ability to zoom on discrete portions.

2. I’ve also thought about using it for infographics for my teaching, but haven’t made much progress as of yet.

3. My university has introduced Smart boards into some of the classrooms. I wonder what they make Freeform redundant, or is there a use where they could be integrated?

4. There used to be an app from Literature and Latte called Scapple. Freeform reminds me of that, but of course, with more ability to integrate beyond scrivener.

I’m interested in any other classroom or teaching uses.

Scapple is alive and well, though macOS only.

1 Like

I’m not a big user of mind mapping apps, but I’ve tried a number of them and Scapple is still my favorite.

I love Scapple. Brilliant app.

1 Like

I also like Scapple.