Are there "home / end" Key Commands on Laptop keyboard?

Hi Folks,

On a Mac Finder window, in list view, when you have many items to scroll, on a laptop keyboard, is there a special key set to scroll to the ‘home / end’ position just like there is on an extended keyboard using the home/end keys?

option+up/down will go to the top or bottom item.


ok great - THANKS much

1 Like

Actual home and end buttons on MacBooks by pressing together fn+arrow

See Apple Support page on this.


Great - embarrassed to say I hardly ever use the fn key. (So spoiled by Keyboard Maestro.)