Here is a manual task that I do every week that is annoying and repetitive. I wonder if there is a way to automate this or maybe use another approach or an app?
- My calendar entries include the full name of a person that I worked with.
- Open calendar, highlight the name of a person and copy it to clipboard.
- Keyboard Maestro switches the first name with last name (order) --> Smith, John
- Copy Number document file - either from the previous week or from a template.
- Paste the name of the client, session date, clinic name, service type.
- Repeat the same process for all of the clients that I’ve seen throughout the week.
- The weekly file is exported to Excel and mailed to the office.