Best Backup Software(s) for Mac

Actually it is $60 and you don’t need that plan as you backup to your own infrastructure.

They advertise “$10 per month, per device”. Do you have a link for the $60/yr charge (per device?)?

Anyway, doing so requires having your own hardware box (Windows or Linux) to run that software, and not only is it generally outside the group of Mac users on this forum, as I initially said it really is not feasible for most people.

Isn’t $60 the price of the consumer plan they no longer offer?

I have temporarily switched to Small Business, but my price will be $10/month soon, so I need something else, unless $60/year is correct.

The $60 is if you have Proe Server running on your own infrastructure which is not really feasible for most.

Did you look into CloudBerry? https://www.cloudberrylab.com
I use them to Backup Servers, VMs, and some workstations. Works well. They have a Mac app but I never tested it.

Do you have a link for that $60 plan? I don’t see it anywhere.

As for the server, my understanding is that Crashplan deprecated it on Windows.

Our Proe Server is running on Mac. We do get our licenses from a Regional CrashPlan partner for Thailand (as this is where we are located).
We are still on a version 4.x for Proe Server, so maybe things are different there. We do backup multiple Windows Server including Windows 2016 without any issues.

This is what we are using.
https://support.code42.com/Administrator/4/Subscriptions/Enterprise_subscriptions

Since duplicity started to give issues, I tried some alternatives. First one on my list wat Get Backup Pro. Bought I license, and made a successful backup on High Sierra. After upgrading to Mojave the backups stop somewhere halfway. :frowning: Belight support doesn’t seem to know about any issues with GBP on Mojave.
So I installes restic (via homebrew) and that works like a charm. A pity I spent $20 on Get Backup Pro.

Your Get Backup Pro would need full disk access under Mojave, see this article from Backblaze on how to set the permission. If you haven’t done that, give it a shot.

Have given it full disk access. But it simply stops backing up after some random time. No matter what I try to backup.