Black Friday (and beyond!) deals thread!

StackSocial is offering discounts: $5 off $50 with SAVEGREEN5, $15 off $100 with SAVEGREEN15, $25 off $250 with SAVEGREEN25

Also via StackSocial, Keyboard Maestro - currently listed on sale there for $19 - can be purchased right now for $15.20 (57% off) at checkout with promo code: GREENMONDAY20

https://stacksocial.com/sales/keyboard-maestro-a-symphony-of-productivity-2

2 Likes

Thanks! I was able to snag one of these!

1 Like

Congrats! :tada::clinking_glasses:

Just don’t be surprised if ‘Update’ in the Home app (either on Mac or iOS) tells you you need a 2Gb HomePodOS update…

Thanks @bowline, that’s a nice deal on KM!

1 Like

If you or anyone else goes for it, you might find this article and this one to be helpful in starting out.

1 Like

It seems this is the thread to put deals even thought BF is long over.

StackSocial has been having a $69 deal on Setapp. If you go to the site, you’ll see a 15% discount code (Merry15) at the top. It seems there was a 20% code a few weeks ago.

Anyway, I just got a 1-year subscription to Setapp for $58.65. With Mindnode added the other day and some others that I was always curious about that were added this year, I decided it was worth trying again. I think I did a month or two over a year ago.

I just noticed that on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/MuellerSimhofer/status/1072922536172773377

I use MindNode for most of my mindmapping. It’s a great app, easier to use than iThoughtsX (which I also own, and which was already part of Setapp, I believe) and well-supported.

Could we ask a moderator to pin this discussion? @RosemaryOrchard? @MacSparky? It would make it easier to get back to it each time I visit the site.
Renaming it just “Deals” seems like a good idea too.

1 Like

There’s a new thread already for this month, and as of next year there will be a new thread auto posted every month closing the old one. Pinning does not keep a thread at the top of a board once you have read it so bookmarking it or watching it (at the bottom of the thread on the left) is probably simplest.

The new thread is here: December 2018 Software Deals thread