Black Friday (and beyond!) deals thread!

If anyone still has a free year left to give away, I would love to try 1Password.com before I jump from the locally installed 1Password.

Happy Thanksgiving!

StackSocial now has most of their apps 40% off, making 2Do $18 and iMazing $12. The promo code is BFSAVE40.

Good catch. A warning though that the coupon does not work with subscriptions like the site’s one-year Scribd deal currently at $94.99: I just tried. :frowning_face:

Affinity by Serif are currently offering 30% off all their desktop and iOS apps, Not just Affinity Photo.

They are also taking 30% off everything in their online store; brushes, washes, and workbooks.

1 Like

At the moment, Be Focused Pro for Mac is 60% off and there’s 50% off the iOS version.

2 Likes

That favourite Mac app of @katiefloyd’s, iStat Menus is 50% off

3 Likes

Tiles are on sale.
Buy 4 and they’ll throw in a free Amazon listening device, er, Echo.

1 Like

The Amazon Echo Dot is currently down to €29.99 on the Spanish Amazon Store (not sure if that offer is propagating across all European stores).

The full-sized Amazon Echo is listed at €59.99 and you can bundle an Amazon Smart Plug with it for a further €9.99 (usually €29.99 they say, but that price looks iffy to me).

Anyone know if a Dot can directly control Meross smart plugs and Philips Hue bulbs (or any other bright, variable white smart bulbs), or do you need the Echo “grown-up” for hub capability?

I was using Day One on my iPhone and got a pop-up telling me about their Black Friday special: $25 gift certificates good for one year of Day One Premium. (Note: you cannot can gift it to yourself if you are already a Premium user; the code will not work for you.) It’s also on their blog:

1 Like

I’m in 100% with DEVONthink products. Thank you for the discount! :+1:

1 Like

The Dot is fully Alexa capable - so it will be able to control Hue, etc., no problem.

1 Like

Picked up Paprika today for both iOS and Mac :slight_smile:

I went through over 3,000 apps on sale right now and curated a MONSTER list of fantastic deals that I know you all will be interested in :grinning:. Check it out on MDMdeals.com

4 Likes

Over the last few days via iTunes price drops I’ve gotten the complete series episodes of 30 Rock, Orphan Black, and Deadwood for $29.99 apiece. My SO got the entire 209-episode run of How I Met Your Mother and thew 125-episode series of Monk, each for the same price. All thanks to CheapCharts (damn them).

2 Likes

Echo Dot in only $24 at the US Amazon store:

I just bought two as gifts!

Phillips has quite a bit of their Hue stuff on sale for Black Friday:

1 Like

Best Buy has the HomePod for $100 off.

1 Like

Sonos has their Black Friday deal going. $25 off the Sonos One, $50 off the Beam, and $100 off the Sub.

1 Like

Use promo code NOVBOOK18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon

Here’s the info: https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotions/details/popup/A25RA13CFWI409

Here are 1200 books in on the deal: https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/A25RA13CFWI409?ref_=plp_pc_dp_imp_A25RA13CFWI409&refasin=160774970X

Just want to say we just completed watching Deadwood. I can’t believe it took this long to do that. Excellent series. Highly recommend it. Can’t wait for a new movie.

1 Like