Black Friday (and beyond!) deals thread!

CardioBot app for iOS/Watch now temporarily free.

2 Likes

Flexibits has all versions of Fantastical on sale: iPhone/Watch for $1.99, iPad for $2.99 and Mac for $24.99.

4 Likes

I already have two of those apps, but would like Waltr2. It’s probably better to just buy a license separately, otherwise this is a great deal.

I’ve been dragging my feet on getting Fantastical, now is the time. Thank you

1 Like

Forecast Bar: Weather + Radar for Mac just went free. I bought this app earlier this year - it’s good, but I was just so used to visiting different weather sites I uninstalled it.

Still… free!

2 Likes

Nooo! Why did I look at this thread?
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

@RosemaryOrchard or @MacSparky , can we make this thread sticky, so it doesn’t get buried?

Thanks

1 Like

I need to get these. My wife is always misplacing her phone and keys,p.
Until now, I’ve been her “tile” :slight_smile:

Since I don’t have a full size Echo, can the dot be used by itself?

No habla de Alexa dispositivos.

I use Apple stuff, and don’t trust Amazon to listen in on my home (disabled on my ecobee too). That said, I do order tons of stuff from them. Just don’t want them or Google listening in.

2 Likes

I don’t blame you. I work in Silicon Valley, and I’m terrified of those snoopers.

I would just like to use it to play music from Spotify on command.

1 Like

I’m holding out for BF deals on Kindle Paperwhites. While they obviously aren’t Apple devices, the first books that I will sync are my Take Control books, closely followed by my OReilly programming books.

2 Likes

The 9th-gen model (from 2016?) that just got supplanted is now $80. (The new 10th-gen model is unchanged at $130) I sold back my 9th-gen to Amazon a few weeks ago but kept its blue leather case (which doesn’t fit the 10th-gen model). If you go for the older one I’ll send you my case!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OQVZDJM/

1 Like

Thank you, let’s see what the prices are at midnight +1

1 Like

Since when does Amazon buy back used electronics?

Yes, the Dot can be used by itself.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Trade-In/b?ie=UTF8&node=9187220011

2 Likes

Yes. Over the years I sold to Amazon my Echo Dot, my 9th-gen Kindle, an iPad 3, an iPad Mini 2, an iPhone 5, and maybe something or things else … can’t remember (thanks to some nice nice Barolo tonight, lol). The payment was in the form of an Amazon gift card credit, and my experience is that in most cases they offered me a bit more than most of the usual suspects who buy electronics (Gazelle, BestBuy, NextWorth) though someehwat less than if I’d directly spent the time and effort to sell directly on ebay or Craigslist. Since I also have an Amazon credit card which returns a 5% credit on Amazon and Whole Foods purchases, I end up buying a lot on Amazon, so selling back to Amazon it effectively increases the ultimate gift card value by 5% and I know I’ll use the credit quickly.

I would love it if its still. Available :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. I appreciate it

Apple is up to something with the online store in DK - looks like it’ll be more than just gift cards this year :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes