Black Friday (and beyond!) deals thread!

I ordered my Luna yesterday and did get 10%. Today I found out about the ‘new’ discount. I sent them an email asking should I cancel or you could give me an additional discount. They replied within minutes. And they know off another $8.00.

2 Likes

Can you immediately apply the gift card to the phone purchase or no?

Yes. A credit balance is created in your iTunes account once the gift card is redeemed. Any app or iTunes purchase, including Apple Music subscriptions and iCloud storage, goes against this credit balance until it’s used up or you redeem another gift card.

1 Like

Absolutely NO.

It’s an iTunes gift card, not an Apple Store gift card. It will NOT apply towards a hardware purchase @Bob

1 Like

Use promo code BFAD115

Brother HL-L2350DW b&w laser printer is Wirecutter’s budget pick in their guide to the best laser printer. Usually $100, it’s down to $80 with code BFAD115 at Newegg. According to Wirecutter, in their “guide, we praise this model for its reliable Wi-Fi, automatic duplex capability, large 250-sheet paper tray, paper handling, speedy printing, and low per-page costs. This deal also includes a $5 Newegg gift card, but even if you aren’t a regular Newegg shopper and won’t use it, this is still $5 cheaper than the deal we saw earlier today.”_

2 Likes

Okay … I’m replacing my thermostat! You guys win! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll get a Tile for my Luna :wink:

Love Paprika! Can’t recommend highly enough.

2 Likes

That’s a great deal on the Brother printer. My first laser printer was from Brother, it lasted over 13 years, with minor use. I replaced it with an MFC-LDW5800, last year on Black Friday. I’m mostly happy with it.

@Noerah and @RosemaryOrchard
Same here. I didn’t know about the MPU discount because I haven’t listened to that episode yet. I got both discounts +free shipping too.

Many companies don’t let you stack discounts, it’s great when you find one that does!

1 Like

Usually $160 Amazon has Synology’s low-end 2 bay NAS DiskStation DS218j (add your own disks!) for $136

Decent device, especially for the price.

From now through Cyber Monday, use the coupon code BlackFriday1820 to save 20% on Micromat’s entire online store - Techtool Pro, Drive Scope, Atomic, etc

https://www.micromat.com/

I discounted my Basecamp book for Black Friday! (40% off) Here’s the link.

(I’m going to leave the discount open through Cyber Monday.)

One aspect of this is by using a hub, they can make their system more secure. They can use the larger form factor of a hub to include a more capable processor running software with more security features. Quite a lot to fit into a light bulb, or my Wemo switch and Schlage door lock. Hm.

1 Like

Yes. But hurry, Sunday is the last day!!

Been waiting so long for a Fantasical Deal…

1 Like

Do you need to apply a code, am I one day too late, or did I misunderstand?

(I see $20 and thought that was the regular price?)

To receive the Black Friday discount for BetterTouchTool, use the discount coupon;

BLACKFRIDAY

1 Like

Also note that B&H now collects tax for items shipped to certain states as a result of a recent lawsuit. This should be true for most other internet businesses as well as it affects all even if they have no physical presence in those states.

Or keep the Luna in a pocket or compartment of your iPad bag, assuming you have one.