Cable organizer for bags?

I’ve been thinking of this one (Journal Caddy Sack) from Twelve South…anyone have it? https://www.twelvesouth.com/product/journal-caddysack

I’d looked at these from Twelve South but always felt they were a little heavy to start with, let alone filled with cables etc - for something I’d mainly be storing out of sight I’ve tried to prioritise weight.

1 Like

Meh, I dunno… To me, when you are travelling or out and about, lightness and efficiency are the names of the game, and I don’t see that case providing either IMHO. There are better choices. Check out the gear pouches from Waterfield.

1 Like

I’ve used Grid-It in the past, but I found my cables sometimes popped out in my bag so now I use them for long-term storage in my tech closet. Instead I use the Eagle Creek mesh bags of various sizes to contain my stuff. They’re lightweight and see-through and because they come in various sizes I can segregate stuff by the color of the bag so I can keep my iOS cables in one bag, my MBP cables in another, my camera stuff in a third, etc.

1 Like