College Office Set Up

Not as glamorous as some of the other home offices here (and definitely not the best lighting), but it gets the job done! When I’m not writing/researching papers for school I’m doing odds and ends at an ecommerce company, dabbling in video editing, and playing a game here and there.

A folding table that I picked up at target for $20 or so. What it lacks in style it makes up for in portability.
Refurbished 2017 21.5-inch 4k iMac
iPad 3rd Gen - It’s stuck on iOS 9 and even web browsing challenges it, but it works perfectly as a Duet display.
Insignia 19" 720p TV - I use this as an extra monitor. The low res isn’t a problem when I’m writing papers and doing spreadsheets.
Matias Wired Aluminum Keyboard with RGB Backlight
Magece Gaming Mouse - Because it glows the same color as the keyboard and it was on sale at Newegg.
Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Cherry Headphones
iHome iH51B Speakers
16 GB iPod Nano
Behind the iMac is a jumble of cables, a Thunderbolt - HDMI adapter, and a Thunderbolt to USB hub.
IMG_1974

10 Likes

Cool to see an iPod Nano out in the wild! How often do you use it?

Your setup is nice! I just graduated from College, so I can absolutely relate to you basic setup.

Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

The Nano gets used all the time – sometimes I want music but don’t want to open iTunes, the computer is off, etc. It’s also really nice around the house because the nano is much more portable than my phone or something.

1 Like