Congrats on launching the podcast "Automators", Rose & David 🎉

Insta-subscribed :smiley:

33 Likes

I shall be adding this to my podcast queue immediately!

1 Like

Thanks. We’d been planning the show for awhile and when Apple announced Siri Shortcuts, it just made the show more relevant than ever.

12 Likes

Added and looking forward to hearing it!

1 Like

Really looking forward to this. Thanks for all the hard work.

Subscribed (Discourse, YouTube and podcast), listened, watched and read! Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Here we go :tada:

Congrats @MacSparky & @RosemaryOrchard :vulcan_salute:t3:

IMG_2280

2 Likes

Interesting, i subscribed in Overcast immediately. Thanks.

If anyone is a fan of floating heads, we did a Memoji version of episode 0 too!

11 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen it. Nice, are you going to do that in the regular show also? :wink:

No, that was a one off - every episode would be hard to do!

1 Like

Wow. That will be fun :blush:. Can’t wait for Friday.

1 Like

I’ve added it to my podcasts! Would love tips on how to add the show notes to Evernote. I have it set up for MPU but can’t remember how it go there.

2 Likes

Probably with IFTTT! Start with “Feed”, and go from there. We have a special RSS feed for the blog posts which will accompany feeds though, you can find it on Automators.fm. These will be in detail with downloads :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations on the launch!

Starting my subscription process!

2 Likes

Congratulations on launching the new show :clap:
It’s playing on the tv connected speakers as I’m typing this :smiley:

Look forward to losing even more time in the company of @MacSparky and now also @RosemaryOrchard :smile:

That’s great news, @RosemaryOrchard and @MacSparky. I’m sure it will be fabulous!

1 Like

Ah nice, another (probably) great podcast :slight_smile:

On the topic of show topics:
When is apple going to port siri shortcuts to the mac?
They’ve already integrated the placeholder for it in finder (the quick actions slot)
Nice fit for a shortcut workflow tile wouldn’t you think?

Looking forward to this. I don’t download as many PDFs (statements, etc.) as I should because of the headache of moving them around. I need to bite the bullet, check out Hazel, and get some automation built out.

1 Like

Congrats on the launch and for creating a Discourse forum too.

Talking about Discourse, I have a Google API error message whenever trying to create a user
account using Google.

Here’s an animated GIF: image

Not entirely sure it’s the best place to post this, but without being able to create an account on the Automators discourse forum, I can’t post it there.

1 Like