Do you remember the new iOS app (or Mac app) for time tracking that David mentioned?

In a show towards the end of 2018, I believe David mentioned a time tracking app that was in beta that he was testing.

Does anyone remember the name? Does anyone know if it ever was released? I’m stumped.

Thanks so much!

0 Likes

My understanding is it still hasn’t been released.

0 Likes

Anyone know if Toggl is the only one on iOS and macOS?

0 Likes

It is called Timery, the Automators twitter account will send out a message once it is out of beta.

3 Likes

https://www.tyme-app.com/en/

I use it on iOS and import to Timing on Mac. If I did not have Timing, I would use it on Mac as well.

1 Like

Timery is the one. It’s a Toggl client and it’s very nice.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! sounds like it’s worth the wait,

Tim

0 Likes

Just to clarify: Are Timery and Tyme different apps, or is Tyme the possible “name-change” discussed on Automators previously?

Also @ismh, when you say “that’s the one,” is “that” Timery or Tyme? Thank you!!!

0 Likes

I just noted in Timing that I spent some time looking for timing apps. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Timery is the current beta app

2 Likes

Timery is the one that’s been mentioned on all the podcasts as being in beta - it’s an iOS app for Toggl that’s much better than the original app! Tyme is something else again.

And @ismh beat me to it :laughing:

1 Like

It seems like the naming of time tracking apps is getting as confusing as task management apps (Due, Teux Deux, todoist, 2do, Todo, To-Do (the one by Carrot), or To-Do (the one by Microsoft)).

1 Like

Any update on when Timery is being released? I keep hearing these wonderful things about it and am desperate to try it out!

1 Like