DTTG sync between 2 users

Can Devon think to go sync between two different users? I would like to have both my wife and myself be able to sync specific data bases or folders.

I think that DEVONThink is not at all set up for that sort of syncing. It might be possible, but I wouldn’t recommend it.

There are options and advice offered by the Devontechnology experts themselves:
(Note that they are always very responsive on their own forum,might you have further questions)

https://forum.devontechnologies.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26214

You will only be able to sync whole databases.

Depending on the devices in question (just iOS or if there is/are Mac(s) in the mix, and how you want to set up sync (direct connect when all devices are on the same network or via a sync store), it may be possible to have all devices except one which would act as the main “server” sync a subset of the databases.

As previously suggested, the folks on the DEVONtechnologies forum would be best able to assist with your specific situation.

I share a reference database with my wife, and as long as there are no(t too many) simultanious changes I’ve found it works as normal.

If you want to share a folder I would recommend putting it in a separate database and access that one from both of your devices.

And, as said in all comments so far: DT support and the DT forums are your best resource for this. They’re awesome!