Dudes with Rose Gold iDevices

I loved my rose gold iPhone. I wish I had it back in the 80s when I was wearing pink izods and matching pink izod socks…

2 Likes

My new (refurb) M1 MBA is gold. I’ve decided to get a blue clamshell plastic case to go on it, so it’ll have a nice two-tone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the rose gold. OK. So I’m not a dude. I don’t know which Mac it is now but they have an array of colours. It is nice to have a choice. But I’ll tell you, it is basically an afterthought unlike in a car (for me).

Grey is nice (just not for me).

One of the most beautiful Macs, imho, were the ones in orange, pink, blue or lavender with white, late eighties … early nineties maybe. The monitor and the computer were one piece. The first iMacs.

1 Like

Good choice, Curtis. GMTA, but it is fine with me that it is not real vibrant. Just a classy looking machine.

Late 90s, actually. Late 80s / early 90s Macs were much more boring-looking. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I had a beige Performa which I loved dearly. I never had one of the iMacs but my eyes just about popped out.

I liked the ones that were all one piece, with the handle on the top. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly! They were gorgeous!

pink + blue = purple? Don’t hide the gold bro! lol

The gold will be nice & visible looking at the keyboard part of the laptop. And the port areas on the sides. :smiley:

ah! Great point. Also a cover allows for stickers w/out the cleanup… :thinking:

I’m always wearing pink gold because one of the three rings in my Trinity wedding band is rose gold.

2 Likes

Gold iphone 12 pro here. Im boujee.

1 Like

Good topic. I have one because my feeling is they are slightly cheaper to buy off EBay. I don’t have any issues with it being perceived as feminine or whatever.

I do get the odd comment though, which always take me by surprise that people still even notice stuff like that in this day and age.

1 Like

I got the iPhone 13 mini in pink and I love the color that I decided to pair it with a Starlight Apple Watch 7. Turns out the pink was in high demand.

If I pick the iPhone 13 Pro and the only option is Gold (because not too many people pick it), I’d go for it. Don’t care if people are turned off by it.

1 Like