Fantastical 3.5 Shortcut Create from input iOS 15 - Unable to communicate with app error

I have a shortcut I use regularly that contains the Create from Input for Fantastical.

With the latest update I am now getting the error
Could not run Create From Input
There is a problem communicating with the app.

Is anyone else having/had a similar problem? If so, did you discover a work around?

Thank you for your help.

Does this shortcut have the same issue? It’s working on 3.5 (1306) for me. https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/97725065f8d44e57914fc9209ea67a14

Yes, I started seeing the same thing. As a workaround, I am running a script (via Keyboard Maestro) to create the block of events I was previously creating via the shortcut. The script is

tell application "Fantastical"
	parse sentence "Exercise tomorrow at 8am /timeblock" with add immediately
	parse sentence "Morning routine tomorrow at 9am /timeblock" with add immediately
	parse sentence "Email tomorrow at 10:15-10:30am /timeblock" with add immediately
	parse sentence "BigRock tomorrow at 10:45am-12:15pm /timeblock" with add immediately
	parse sentence "BigRock tomorrow at 12:45pm-2pm /timeblock" with add immediately
	parse sentence "LittleRocks tomorrow at 2:15pm-4pm /timeblock" with add immediately
	parse sentence "Rss/news tomorrow at 4:15pm-5pm /timeblock" with add immediately
	parse sentence "Shutdown tomorrow at 5-5:45pm /timeblock" with add immediately
	parse sentence "Reading tomorrow at 7-8:15pm /timeblock" with add immediately
end tell

On my computer it does what my multiple-action shortcut did - it creates the first event and then gives the error message. But the second and following events never get created.
So because yours only creates one event, it “works” to that extent, but the “unable to communicate…” error still happens.

Yours worked. I did get the following text to work

test mbar nov 1, 2021 at 18:56 for 30 minutes Alert 0 minutes

It does not work when I add the /home to designate the calendar to the text

Thank you