Goats on Call ...?

For your next Zoom call. @OogieM, got a special on sheep?

3 Likes

Sure, let’s see right now I can offer the following sheep attendees. But they only do Zoom.

Sterling, a grand old ram and good buddy. He should have been a politician. Back when we could do farm tours I’d tell all the people to line up on the fence and he’d walk the line doing the sheep equivalent of shaking hands. Walk up, accept a scratch or a pat and then move to the next person. Had an injury to one horn and so is a bit lopsided.

Chubba Fat, former bottle baby, he’s accident prone and has already torn off one horn that is slowly regrowing. Good disposition and can be bribed by anyone with a treat of alfalfa or bindweed. Often time he’ll baa when I say his name but not always. Prone to interrupting anything you might be doing.

Yoda Two, another good ram. He has an odd backwards baaa but he won’t do it on command unfortunately.

Other ram lambs available for your meeting include Calrissian, Chewbacca, Capaldi, Chekov, Cobb (as in Jayne) Conan, Cedric, Cyrano Jones, and more.

Adult rams that I could press into limited appearances include Washburne, Scotty, Tiberius, Atreyu, Boba Fett, Borg, Baldrick and Bad Wolf.

Ewes and ewe lambs are more difficult to schedule, they are in a bigger pen and harder to catch. Except for Claire, she comes up to us and so does Buttercup.

I mean maybe I should do that too, would help pay for their winter hay. :rofl:

Special deal for MPU folks, make me an offer.

10 Likes

So many SF&F references ! Love it :smile:

1 Like

I booked one for my next lab meeting. My students are going to get a kick out of it.If I were teaching synchronously I would have booked one for my lecture.

2 Likes