Halloween Fun: What is Genuinely Horrifying to a Mac Power User? Photos or Text Welcome!

As people who are passionate about our Macs, there are things that we see others do that makes us sad (because we know there is a better way) and then there are things that are genuinely horrifying.

As we approach Halloween, let’s have some fun. Share images, stories or anything that you have seen others do with tech that has horrified you. Of course, clean and courteous answers only please. We don’t want to make anyone feel bad.

Here are a couple of examples I found. My eyes!!! My eyes!!!

DQfjq5uUEAAvxAR

IMG_0149_1

10 Likes

Sad_mac

1 Like

7 Likes

2 Likes

@Maggoteye Bahahaha! That is just lovely.

@CoachMike Dude. Yes. Well played.

1 Like

Some day I’ll have to tell you about my sweetie’s Macbook adorable, heavy glass goblets, and red wine.

Dayam! I’m not sure even the new Stacks feature in Mojave can save that Mac desktop! :hushed:

Stacks 2.0, aka. Piles.

(yes, also in the British use of the word)

guru_meditation_error_animated

41%20PM

1 Like

1 Like

And that’s when you immediately force it to shutdown, boot to macOS and remove the Boot camp partition :rofl:

You need to bump up n a bit, that’s all.

1 Like

OMG. These are terrifying. I’m going to sleep with the lights on.

For the desktop…I’d just want them to have the power of Hazel but I’d imagine many would say “but I like my system”. Talked to a Apple Genius when getting some work done and they said a older person came in and complained her computer was slow. She had 80gb of files on her desktop…

As for the emails, often work organizations should get better at email. I’d like stuff like Slack or Discord to catch on more to cut down on emails.

1 Like