How did you find Free Agents?

Think I heard about it first from a podcast Jason was on. I heard about the new co-host on the recent MPU episode and was trying to guess. I thought I might know when David (I think) made a comment about increased productivity talks then saw the summary in Overcast when the episode showed up this morning.

Looking forward to listening to the episode.

1 Like

Trough the Rely FM site.

1 Like

I started listening to ā€œFree Agentsā€ after hearing Jason Snell mention it on one of his podcasts. I have listened from the beginning, to all the episodes. In 2014, I became a refugee from the world of newspaper editing and writing, which is shrinking rapidly. More about that and my way forward another time.

1 Like

Long-time Asian efficiency and MPU follower. My two favorite hosts now even teamed up, too good to be true. Never listened before because I actually donā€˜t intend to do my own thing, but there is truth in what Mike said in the last episode about time value: Every single person is managing him/herself all the time. Thatā€˜s an inspiring perspective on the matter of responsibility.

2 Likes

I listened to Cortex, Upgrade, MPU and Connected and love them so I was looking for other Relay shows and I came across Free Agents. I started listening around episode 25 and Iā€™m still gradually working my way through the back log.

1 Like

I was a fan of CGP Greyā€™s YouTube videos (starting with his explanation about Ranked Choice Voting) and so I listened to the two podcasts he works on, ā€˜Hello Internetā€™ and ā€˜Cortexā€™. On a whim, I was looking through his CGPGrey2 YouTube channel and saw the advertisement for the special Relay.fm Memberā€™s Only episode where he, Myke Hurley and Jason Snell played the Spooky Manor text adventure link to video for the curious! and I immediately became a Relay Member so I could listen to the full game (amazing series, I re-listen to the Snell-o-Tron adventures all the time and look forward to the next adventure!!). Since it was billed as a Cortex/Upgrade crossover and I liked Jasonā€™s voice and comedic timing, I looked into his other projects on Relay which led me to Free Agents! Iā€™ve always wanted to become better and hearing stories and discussions from Jason, David and Mike have been invaluable and inspiring and I look forward to what insight Iā€™ll learn from each episode.

2 Likes

I have to admit that I would not have guessed the Snell-o-Tron would bring someone to Free Agents.

4 Likes