How many calendars do you have?

Do you have 2 calendars (YOU/HER with x-delegation (access)) or 3 calendars (YOU only/HER only/ FAMILY)?

I have 3 and book anything shared in the FAMILY calendar, but do NOT invite participants (no need as both have access). Calendar entry prompt shows up for both, but no invites will be sent.

If you use the YOU calendar and than invite HER => invite will be sent (despite HER having access to YOU)

I have my personal calendar, she has her personal calendar. Neither of us has any access to each other Personal calendars(can’t view it, can’t do anything) This is where we will invite each other on this calendar for a doctor appointment or something else. Then we have a family kids shared calendar both have access, both can add/change stuff. So if she adds something I get an alert saying she added something (I want the alerts I like them) then I hit ok acknowledging the alert, then some how it sends her an invite for the same event she sent to me. Then she deleted an appointment the other day in the family kids calendar but it never removed it from my calendar. And I also don’t understand if I change the name of our shared family calendar, is it supposed to change the name of the shared calendar on her end also? Cause now i change the name but it’s not changing the name on hers. I set a new calendar up before and forgot to test it out cause I got busy before. Hopefully the new calendar will fix it all.

I have too many calendars. I have a personal one and a family one, although I’ve yet to convince my wife to use that — she’s still using a paper diary despite the occasions where one or other of us stuff up and have to reschedule something. Sigh.

I also have multiple work calendars and unfortunately I can only get a holistic view of my life in Outlook thanks to oppressive policies from work.

I also have my history calendar.