iCloud Tasks vs Reminders in Fantastical

Hi All,

I am forced to live in a Windows World for work - and I use outlook. Its functional but I rely on Fantastical to better manage tasks… first question is Why is it so hard to create a task/Todo from an outlook calendar appt? I visit a client, take notes and send information - then I want to make a task to follow up with that person so it’s not a Open Loop… Ive only found that Fantastical can do that and even then, I have to use “Duplicate as Task” - but it works. Does anyone have a better work flow?

Second Question - and the title of the thread - In fantastical calendars, what is the difference between iCloud tasks and Reminders? When I ask siri to remind me of something it goes to reminders and I am fine with that, but what goes in iCloud Tasks? Can I just uncheck it? (by the way, the lists in iCloud tasks and reminders share the same names but dont have the same data…)

Can Anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

1 Like

In Quick actions in Windows Outlook, you could create the original appointment and a follow up action as part of the same “workflow”

1 Like

Thanks. That helps !