June 2023 Hardware/Software/MPU related Sales and Deals

Amazon Kindle Edition
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
$3.99 (possibly lowest price since release)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W2UBYW

Kindle edition doesn’t seem to be the 10th anniversary edition but here’s the publisher’s webpage

1 Like

Blinkist is currently offering their Premium plan at 90% off, for new customers, with coupon code keeplearning_offer_90.

They advertise “€8,00/year”, instead of “€79,99/year”, but my guess is that they mean “only the first year”?

Blinkist helps you “understand books & podcasts in 15 minutes”, by reading or listening to their “Blinks” which present you “the key ideas from nonfiction bestsellers in minutes, not hours”.

I had a (now elapsed) free subscription for a competing service via my employer, but contents and UI/UX from that service were pretty disappointing (so I hardy used it). This one looks much better and seems to have better contents, including many books that might be interesting to Focused listeners. I’m going to try it for a year for €8.

1 Like

Thanks. Subscribed! A great deal.

LittleSnitch 5 - firewall app - 70% discount
(Have been using it for many years, v3 in 2014, can recommend it)

1 Like

Blockquote LittleSnitch 5 - firewall app - 70% discount
(Have been using it for many years, v3 in 2014, can recommend it)

I bought LittleSnitch (with MicroSnitch) after I was scared about some software I installed. I was happy to pay full price for it - it’s excellent. It gives me a lot of popups that I have to respond to when emails try to connect to outside servers (I have it set this way), but I like knowing what my computer is connecting to. Good piece of mind.

Didn’t see a July post but August is up