Mac Power Pups!

Bailey the almost 6 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

10 Likes

Wait, which one is Bailey? Stuffie number one or stuffie number two?

3 Likes

He he. The one without the Santa hat. He does look like a toy pup though.

This is Macintosh our Scottish Terrier who allowed us to provide for his needs for 12 years.
I miss him deeply…

13 Likes

This is Shelley, a 7 year old Shih-Tzu-Poodle-Labrador due to give birth in two weeks. It will be her first time. She’s been eyeing this as her birthing spot in the garden but we tell her no.

12 Likes

Mort the beagle/Jack Russell mix, Shasta (husky), and Noah (golden retriever) all sharing the dog bed in my office.

They are all rescues so we don’t know their exact ages but they’ve all been with us since the early 2010s.

We had a 4th when we moved to NY, a lovely beagle girl named Sophie, who my wife still misses terribly every day but who had a pretty long and I hope good life with us.

8 Likes

The loss of a beloved pet companion is a particular kind of grief. Sorry to hear about Macintosh.

3 Likes

This is Pete, our 13yr old Chihuahua and fellow Mac Power User.

9 Likes

All rescues
Spoons rat terrier 16
Luke black lab and beagle 6
Lily chocolate lab and unknown 1

7 Likes

This is Sawyer, chillin in his favorite spot on the front porch.

8 Likes

16” MacBook Pro? Call me when they bring back the 17” (2006)!

5 Likes

I have that puppy gate!

This belongs in the Cat thread, no doubt, but here’s a wayback photo that shows a different sort of family resemblance (feat. the best cat that ever lived (don’t @ me I will die on this hill), Ollie, and a vintage barware on a vintage eBay).

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure I bought the gate at Babies’R’Us :slight_smile: