Micro Learning platform (Need platform for Creating videos)

I’m looking for a web based tool to allow me to create micro learning videos. This is for work, so the platform must be secure.

I’m not the most creative of people, but I want to create training videos of a few minutes each, but be able to go back later and rework them.

Biteable seemed perfect, but they can’t assure us of their security measures.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

Are you looking for places to host the videos or do you need some kind of reporting mechanism?

SWMBO uses Loom Loom for Enterprise | Loom

Thanks for responding. I’m looking for a platform that helps me create the videos, we already have a platform on which to host them.

That looks like a Teams/Slack style took. I’m looking for something to help me make videos.

It records videos but then hosts them as well, from what I’ve seen nothing like slack ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

It’s very helpful for making short videos.

As @aardy mentioned, there’s Loom. Personally, I use Camtasia for screen recordings. Additionally, its video editing and annotation capabilities are quite impressive for what it is – in my opinion. Some people swear by Screenflow.

You could always use QuickTime to record your videos and then edit them in iMovie.

I have to use Windows at work, hence why I’m looking for a web tool to help me create videos. Unfortunately Mac Apps aren’t an option. We have a system for hosting the content. I just need to make videos.