Microsoft Outlook for Mac and other issues

@KleenTeeth I am sorry, I do not use the Outlook contacts function, only mail. I am relying on Apple’s native contacts app. So, I am not of much help there. :frowning: EDIT: When I started using Outlook, I imported all my contacts to Outlook to have a starting point. But I do not update those contacts on an ongoing basis and most of the time, I do not even need them in Outlook when sending mail.

@richtack Ah, I get it. Sorry. Yes, the “new” Outlook is just not ready for prime time. There is a reason why Microsoft allows us to still go back to the old one. Given the fact that the “new” Outlook might not be the “new” one in the end, I will hold my horses for the foreseeable future… like I posted on Feb 3: Here's an early first look at Microsoft's new "One Outlook" app, expected to launch in 2022 - OnMSFT.com Then again, this “new One Outlook” might materialize with even less functions. Be it as it may: an Outlook that has even less function than the “old” Outlook for Mac is nothing I will consider using.