Mojave and Microsoft Outlook

I still have not updated to Catalina as I get messages that my disk is full (have been deleting like crazy but that doesn’t seem to be the answer). My Outlook also seems to have stopped pulling in mail. I have Verizon however a little over a year ago they sold off to AOL. Up to 11/20, my mail worked. I understand Catalina and Outlook don’t work together so maybe I don’t want to upgrade??? TIA
Suzy

If you are getting disk full messages, then I definitely recommend getting that sorted out before you even think of upgrading.

I wouldn’t run macOS with anything less than at least 10GB of storage, and preferably more like 20.

I haven’t heard anything about Outlook not working with Catalina, but a quick web search does show a number of issues. Whether that’s 0.0001% of users or 10% of users is hard to say, but I’d guess that it’s working for most people. But if you are already having issues with Outlook and your current setup, I would definitely recommend getting that squared away before you consider upgrading.

2 Likes