My New MacBook Air

With much sadness I am retiring my beloved MacBook Adorable as my daily driver. Welcome a new to me MacBook Air M1 :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:. Purchased from Apple Certified Refurbished arrived in flawless condition.

Now with some hands-on time, I….AM….STUNNED! :exploding_head: Glad to join the Apple Silicone movement.

8 CPU/GPU
16gb RAM
1T HD

12 Likes

Enjoy!

I’ve had the same model for just over a year, and I love it.

1 Like

Going from any Intel processor to Apple Silicon is a big improvement. I imagine it must be a tremendous jump coming from the slow chip in the Adorable. :astonished:

2 Likes

I had the same shocked reaction as you when I got my M1 MBA (was lucky enough to scoop one a couple weeks after announcement). Blisteringly fast and phenomenal battery to boot.

2 Likes

I loved my 2015 Adorable but I haven’t looked back since I switched to Apple Silicon!

I’d still love a 12" MacBook with a good keyboard and Apple Silicon though!

3 Likes

If I needed one that’s the exact configuration I would get. Great upgrade from the adorable.

1 Like

Every day I am shocked and delighted by the instant response of Apple silicone. :smiley::exploding_head:

1 Like

It’s basically not worth much so have decided to keep and figure out something else to do with it.

Fortunately, the keyboard for me was solid.

I went from a Mid-2012 MacBook Pro 15" to the M1 Air. It took a couple days to get adjusted to the speed. And the size. And the heft.

2 Likes