New here, here's my office for 2021... šŸ‘

Hi all, my name is Stefan and I run a distribution company here in Finland. MPU is one of my favorite podcasts, but havenā€™t gotten around to joining the forums before. Here is quick shot of my current home office / podcast spaceā€¦ you canā€™t have too many screens! :sunglasses:

• MacBook Pro 15"
  • Xiaomi UWQHD display
  • Sonnet eGPU chassis
  • MEVO Start streaming camera
  • RƘDE NTUSB MINI
  • ADAM Audio speakers
  • Sennheiser HD600 headphones
    etc.

Have a great 2021 all of you! :+1:

30 Likes

Very cool space! Glad to have you here on the forums.

(As you no doubt would have known but others may have not, my family name (ā€œLuomaā€) originated in Finland. My maternal grandparents moved to the USA before my Dad was born. Iā€™ve never been but my sister has and said it was beautiful.)

3 Likes

Welcome!
Love that wide open space you have.

Several years ago I learned some Finnish, but I didnā€™t finish :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Welcome - glad to have you here. A very beautiful space! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile: Where did you get those speaker stands? Overall a pretty great set up :+1:t2:

1 Like

You should definitely make the tri when the world opens up again. :+1:

Honestly donā€™t remember. Some generic hifi stand, but you can fill them with sand if you want to go all in on the hifiā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looks great!
How do you manage to type with the keyboard on the edge of the table? Do you not rest your palms on the table?

Welcome! This is an awesome setup. I wish that you enjoy working on it even more we do looking at the pictures.

Happy New Year!

Also important: what kind of keyboard is it?

Very nice. I wonā€™t bore you with a picture of my office: an old canvas briefcase and an iPad. Welcome

wow thatā€™s a nice office!
Really a great space you have there!

I was wondering:

• the keyboard on the edge of the tableā€¦would be way to close for me for extended typing
  • 3 monitors at different distancesā€¦I would rearrange them to at least have the 2 external monitors in the same focus plane

Welcome to the forums.

I like your setup, my question for you is did you make that Jack Daniels lamp :wink:

I have a very similar curved monitor and I was thinking about putting my 13" MacBook Pro in front of it like you have it, how do you like that ??? Does it get confusing for you with the three monitor setup that you have ?