New home office

A bit late to the show on this but here’s the new home office set up - literally completed a few days ago - ipad only set upimage image

16 Likes

Beautiful setup - love it! The Bonsais are great and it all fits well in … is that a chalk board on the left side?

Yes it is wanted something different to a whiteboard for noting stuff down

1 Like

How do you find an iPad only setup?

It works for me. I prefer the operating system I enjoy using apps like Drafts, iThoughts and Ulysses. I like the fact that I can use automations and tweak them - I find the iOS automation easier to get my head around than the Mac. I just find the Mac clunky.

The flooring is very nice. Is it wood or is it some other material?

1 Like

I love the bonsai! I really should get a plant for my desk at work.

1 Like

That is such a beautiful setup. I look forward to the day I’ll be able to do something like that.

1 Like

It’s a laminate flooring easy to look after and not too expensive :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do find them very relaxing

1 Like

The mirror is a Great idea to borrow the light from behind you and not look at a wall. Do you find it at all distracting?

Actually not as much as i thought I would. I can state that it is more aesthetic than narcissistic:)

1 Like

Nice indeed! What type of setup did you use to connect the monitor to your iPad?

That’s a legacy from my Mac set up but I do occasionally connect the iPad via HDMI then use a Bluetooth keyboard