Not Politics, but Election Day Music

My 2020 Election day playlist. Designed to appeal to everyone no matter who you vote for or what your politcs. I hope at least some of the songs will appeal to you no matter the outcome. :wink:

Not meant to be taken seriously, just having fun with my music.

Sorry, canā€™t upload a PDF here so itā€™s on Google Drive

Oogieā€™s 2020 Election Day Playlist

10 Likes

Please add Everything Sucks by Reel Big Fish.

ā€œThis will be the last time you hear me complainā€ :wink:

3 Likes

never heard of it before, will investigate tomorrow, sounds kike itā€™s a good candidate for additions.

2 Likes

When I was still living in the Netherlands I was a big fan of the radio program ā€œ2 Meter sessiesā€. Smal studio recordings with mostly up and coming artist and bands. I traveled the world with a couple of the CDā€™s Jan Douwe Kroeske produced with these recordings.

To my delight they have launched a YouTube channel where they release old and new recordings. This year due to the pandemic the bottom fell out for all live performances. 2 Meter sessions is helping them out by recording many artist and sharing them via YouTube.

Check it out:

1 Like

I still live there and miss those sessionsā€¦
Those were the days!

1 Like

At least they are recording and releasing on YouTube :hugs::+1:

1 Like

For those with Apple Music subscriptions:

Two songs not on Apple Music (Is There a Doctor in the House and Robot Chicken (Main Title Theme), plus a few substitutions on some of the classical pieces.

2 Likes

For Doctor in the house itā€™s here:
Brian Gray Music

Robot Chicken

Just added this Playlist to my Music account. Smashing job, thank you :slight_smile:

Just what I was looking for! Thanks @ChrisUpchurch