Not Politics, but Election Day Music

My 2020 Election day playlist. Designed to appeal to everyone no matter who you vote for or what your politcs. I hope at least some of the songs will appeal to you no matter the outcome. :wink:

Not meant to be taken seriously, just having fun with my music.

Sorry, can’t upload a PDF here so it’s on Google Drive

Oogie’s 2020 Election Day Playlist

10 Likes

Please add Everything Sucks by Reel Big Fish.

“This will be the last time you hear me complain” :wink:

3 Likes

never heard of it before, will investigate tomorrow, sounds kike it’s a good candidate for additions.

2 Likes

When I was still living in the Netherlands I was a big fan of the radio program “2 Meter sessies”. Smal studio recordings with mostly up and coming artist and bands. I traveled the world with a couple of the CD’s Jan Douwe Kroeske produced with these recordings.

To my delight they have launched a YouTube channel where they release old and new recordings. This year due to the pandemic the bottom fell out for all live performances. 2 Meter sessions is helping them out by recording many artist and sharing them via YouTube.

Check it out:

1 Like

I still live there and miss those sessions…
Those were the days!

1 Like

At least they are recording and releasing on YouTube :hugs::+1:

1 Like

For those with Apple Music subscriptions:

Two songs not on Apple Music (Is There a Doctor in the House and Robot Chicken (Main Title Theme), plus a few substitutions on some of the classical pieces.

2 Likes

For Doctor in the house it’s here:
Brian Gray Music

Robot Chicken

Just added this Playlist to my Music account. Smashing job, thank you :slight_smile:

Just what I was looking for! Thanks @ChrisUpchurch