Outsourced machine deployment for Mac Shop?

Hey all, not sure if this is the right spot for this, but I am looking to see if you all have any recommendations.

We are a 300-personal 100% remote company that is mostly a Mac shop. We’re past the size where we want to have a single IT person getting a bunch of machines sent to their house, inventorying them, processing them and shipping them back out to employees.

I was wondering if you all knew or recommending a company that will do this for us? The configsa re pretty simply, just a matter of having a more permanent solution than an employee.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Bit of a non-answer, but I’ve had local IT shops handle this, including the shipping and/or personal delivery of equipment and being an admin for device management, email etc.

If you have a business account with Apple, they may be able to help you find someone.

How to Buy for Business

If you are a business or professional user, visit the Apple Store for Business or call 1–800–854–3680.

1 Like

Did you consider using something for DeviceManagement like Rippling.

JAMF could help you deploy new machines and rebuild machines to be repurposed in the hands of a standard person rather than an IT person.

Would Apple’s small business programme not help? I’d speak to a Apple business manager.

1 Like