PDFpen Pro V11 Crashing all the time

I upgraded to the most recent version of PDF pen pro V11 and it’s crashing all the time.

Is anybody else experiencing this as well.

Their support is pretty bad in general.

I was so hoping that they got the Bulk OCR working. Nope still hangs after 5 or so PDFs.

Really false advertising to claim they have that capability.

No I would not recommend it to a friend.

Hi SteveU75,

I drifted away from PDFpenPro because even with earlier versions I had too many crashes and I was too lazy to see if I could resolve with support: also my needs were quite simple and PDF Expert did the job without the crashes. With version 11 I did have a couple of initial crashes. I have made it my default pdf reader and so far so good. With OCR have not tried that out. In any case fortunately have DEVONthink and that in the past has always been best vehicle to do OCR tasks. In fact succeeded when PDFpen has failed.

I unfortunately experienced the same, and Smile were good enough to give me a refund.

Now I’m back on Acrobat (I get a free subscription), which is rock solid for me.

Such a nice developer, shame it isn’t as stable as other PDF software.

Is there a way to have DEVONthink do the
OCR but instead of importing the file totally into their database leave the file in the macOS file system?

I used a app to import and index my files but it crashed and a lot of work classifying the info was lost.

Nervous about storing files in any container.