The all white hi-tech Ikea style look wouldn’t work in a 100 year old brick city two flat, so we decided to go with a rustic look - plus any mismatches or damage only adds to the “character.” Limited space to work with, and this had to work for my wife and me, so we had to get creative with storage and the desk.
Small space so it’s hard to fit in one photo…
- 2011 iMac 27" 2.7 GHz i5, 12 GB Ram, 1 TB SSD, 1TB HD. VESA mounted, cables running through the wall.
- Vogek 4 port USB hub
- Epson V550 Photo scanner
- Scansnap ix500 document scanner (you know who recommended that one)
- Ion Profile LP USB turntable
- HP Elitebook 8460p
- LE Dimmable LED desk lamp
- Inateck dual bay hard drive docking station, 3TB for Time Machine / CCC
- Kodak PS50 bulk photo scanner
- HP Laser Jet Pro 400
- additional 5TB hidden extension drives