Raven scanners paperless work horse

Has anyone tried these scanners? Raven Document Scanners - No Computer Required, Effortless Scanning

A friend just got one and it’s very impressive. Way faster then my ix1500 and he says that Raven is working on their own version of Hazel to work with the scanner but that I have no details or information on.

1 Like

My Fujitsu is on its last legs. It has been a trooper, but unfortunately its body is giving out and his scanning is not what it once was. Happens to all of us.

I had a new document scanner earmarked, a Canon or Brother. But, I may give the Raven scanner a try. It seems to have everything, and I like that customer service was mentioned in the reviews.

What?!? A customer service number to call? That is a novel approach. (Although, I would never want to be on the other end of a help line for scanners or printers, :open_mouth:)

1 Like

Keeping an eye on this thread. My Fujitsu works well, but I notice the Ravens are way cheaper. Would I be in the market, I’d be very interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the Raven is actually a little more money