Reeder 5 Review by MacSparky

I don’t think so, it should be based on CloudKit and should be accessible only from the app o the share sheet.

I assume your work machine is a windows machine?

No it’s also a Macbook. But not with my personal iCloud account.

hmmm… still, I think it’s not possible. If I open the app settings there’s no options to specify the iCloud account used, so there’s no luck in that.

The quickest workaround I can think of is to airdrop the link to your iPhone / iPad and save it from there (if it is at all possible in your work environment and you have an iOS device, of course)

Not that I know of. You can drag the URL from Safari onto the mail.app dock icon and it will create an email with a .webloc attachment. Or you can add stories to your Safari Reading List throughout your day then export and email your Safari bookmarks home. Your bookmark list will include your reading list.

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 6.08.50 AM

Sadly AirDrop is blocked on the work machines :sweat_smile:

D’oh :sweat_smile:

the missing characters

1 Like

@GregJones I’ve been trying to figure this out for over a year! Any progress on your end? I also reached out, and never heard back. I have a tag with a typo, and it’s killing me. Also my tag needs have changed over the years and would like to delete some. :crossed_fingers: you got this one sorted :smile:

I’ve still not found a way to edit or delete tags in Reeder, so I stopped using them. Which is a shame really, as tags could be so useful in Reeder. Silvio’s recipe app Mela does allow for editing and deleting tag categories, so I suppose that gives some hope it will come to Reeder.

1 Like