Share OmniFocus to Drafts 5

When I share a project from OmniFu 3 Beta on iOS to Drafts 5, I get two copies of the project and a URL in the bottom. Can anyone explain why? I’m not sure whether this is an OmiGroup or Drafts question.

Example is below:

- Sample project @parallel(true) @autodone(false) @context(online) @tags(online)
	- Task 1 @parallel(true) @autodone(false) @context(online) @tags(online)
	- Task 2 @parallel(true) @autodone(false) @context(online) @tags(online)

- Sample project @parallel(true) @autodone(false) @context(online) @tags(online)
	- Task 1 @parallel(true) @autodone(false) @context(online) @tags(online)
	- Task 2 @parallel(true) @autodone(false) @context(online) @tags(online)

omnifocus:///task/fPE_BeyxvuQ
omnifocus:///task/fPE_BeyxvuQ?name=Sample%20project&parallel=true&context=online&tags=online

This is a combination of things, but essentially somehow everything that can possibility be shared by OmniFocus is being accepted in Drafts, I just delete everything under the first project.

Thanks, Rosemary. I was doing the same, but didn’t want to overlook something obvious to eliminate the need for the extra step. I do love the integration and use your OF Taskpaper actions every single day.

1 Like

The first link is the URL scheme to take you directly to the task in OmniFocus. @RosemaryOrchard is there a Workflow to strip only that line from drafts to add to the clipboard? I’d love to link Due to a specific OmniFocus task sometimes since the link works in Due. Thanks in advance.

This should do it:

I had a feeling it was out there already. Thank you so much. You’re the best.

1 Like