Shiny new devices! Post yours here

If you bought a new device and it’s arriving today (or has already arrived) feel free to post it and your first impressions here!

5 Likes

My iPhone Xs Max is on the road. I know it is inside a UPS truck that’s driving around my town. The truck is getting closer and closer to my home.
At two o‘clock we‘re leaving for a weekend trip.
If that f…ing truck arrives within the next two hours I get to play with my new toy this weekend.
If not I have to survive a frustrating time till Monday.

2 Likes

My Aluminium Series 4 Watch has arrived!

Comparison with Series 2:

However a colleague’s XS is coming with a different delivery company and isn’t yet here…

16 Likes

That’s a really helpful photo, @RosemaryOrchard! At first, when I saw the watch on your hand I thought it looked huge, but in comparison to your old one it doesn’t seem much bigger at all! I am wanting to upgrade my 38mm, but I really didn’t want a bigger watch. Now you have put that concern at bay and I need to go drop some $$$$!

5 Likes

I should have noted that I have very small wrists! :wink:

1 Like

Xs here, just wow :hushed::stuck_out_tongue:
IMG_0031

8 Likes

iPhone Xs finally in gold baby! The photos it takes are unbelievable… :heart::heart::heart:image

4 Likes

Loving the new watch.

5 Likes

I went all in on this one… Stainless Steel 44mm with Milanese loop band. I’m loving it but am a little surprised that you cannot put a messages complication on the infograph watch face… am I missing something?

5 Likes

Positively salivating because of all the great Watch pics!

1 Like

Next year. My time to upgrade my series 1 and iPhone 8…is next year. Cmon next year.

2 Likes

image image

3 Likes

My new love and I just got back from our first run. Considering there’s not much of a size difference between the 6S and the XS, there wasn’t much room left in my running belt and it feels much heavier. I no longer have to leave it at home if rain is forecast, so I can get my full run stats from Runkeeper.

New-iPhone%20XS

One big surprise is that the screen is so clear compared to my older phone that I can read it without my glasses. I’m looking forward to trying out the camera(s) tomorrow.

5 Likes

Series 4 LTE 44 watch in space grey aluminum and black sports band. I’m trading in my Series 3 LTE 42 using Apple’s trade-in program.

Impressions so far: I know the watch is bigger, but it really doesn’t feel any different on my wrist than the Series 3. I was concerned that it might be too big - not at all. The screen is awesome. I’m using the new Infograph watch face - nine complications! It only took a few hours before I got used to the new face. Now I love it. Siri still has her connection issues, but seems to be quicker in responding. The speaker is noticeably louder.

This is my third Apple Watch. I bought the original series 0 in stainless steel and the series 3 and series 4 in aluminum. The series 3 watch held up fine over the last year, so decided to save money and go aluminum again. The watch is slowly becoming my favorite Apple device. I’m pretty sure I’ve become an annual upgrader …

3 Likes

It arrived on time! Very happy about a lot of things, but I’m stunned the most about the quality of the speakers of the Max!

3 Likes

Awesome, a like how you compared to Series 2. I am considering upgrading my Series 2 to Series 4. So; that was very helpful.

I love it. Raise to talk with no Hey Siri involved, no spinning dials, and the screen is amazing (I can actually see the map our Neato Robovac sends me on my watch!).

Thinner is also good, there’s less of a bump under my sleeve now which is appreciated - and the flat large side button really blends into the case. Finally the crown haptics are really helpful.

3 Likes

Xs Max in gold. Very happy I waited for the larger phone. It’s in a case now but the back is much more mirror finish than I was expecting

2 Likes

My first Apple Watch 4+ LTE Loving the large screen and watch apps like August door lock and Authy. image

1 Like