Sidebar... how to access it

You are assuming of course that is frequent. :joy:

4 Likes

Of course! I have a very high regard for the personal habits of the denizens of this forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m willing to accept that Windows may be more intuitive (and that doesn’t equate to “better”) in some ways, and this may be one of them. Let me ask you, though: Does Windows still use a registry?

Yes. Amazing what you need to do to get natural scrolling on there.

And, given that, does “Add/Remove Software” clean up the registry?

Perhaps we should split this Windows v. macOS debate into a new thread.

I’d rather just drop it altogher. I’ll start.

4 Likes

I think Mac OS is far more intuitive than Windows. Maybe I’m dummying this down by saying this but I use to let my third graders loose on the Macs. I’d teach a few who would teach a few buddies and before I knew it the entire class was functioning quite well.

I had a brand knew PC in the room and I used it. Blech. I found it easy to use because I already was fairly good on a Mac. (It is all relative.) There was no way I could let the kids on it for anything independent.

But Windows gets aggravating because it is just not user friendly. Apple tries to make much of their OS rather simplified.

I called Apple Care and they couldn’t figure out how I could get the sidebar situated on the side either.