Smile's Fall Collection

Smile, the wonderful folks behind TextExpander, has a sale going on for some productivity apps, one of which is Hook (which caught my eye). Anyone use Hook? What is it, and does it help?

1 Like

Good discovery. Hook is an app that generate smart links. For example to other documents etc

1 Like

Can’t seem to get Hook Discount code to work. it says it’s been used too many times already.

I was finally going to get a license for Hook but got served with “this coupon has been used too many times” :cry:

1 Like

Pity, someone should contact Smile or Luc @ hookproductivity.com.

1 Like

Maybe just @ him here.

@LucCogZest

Very good point for the others to PM Luc. I’ve already purchased few weeks ago.

3 Likes

Just did that, let’s see! Thanks

Soulver 3 is now mine.

I too was going to buy Hook but at this time I wouldn’t be able to dive in and learn it like I need to and the discount was only $5 so there wasn’t a huge incentive to grab it today but I’ll get it when things settle down a bit.

sorry about that. I’ve fixed the maximum number count. All good to go !
Thanks all, and thanks @JohnAtl for the mention.

5 Likes

Just had to laugh because you can get Path Finder for $9 at BundleHunt or … $25.20 from Smile.

Note that Hook is a subscription, not an outright purchase. I apparently paid for it in November 2019 and haven’t used it at all yet, although it looks very promising.

3 Likes

Hook is not subscription per se. Users get a year of free upgrades and don’t need to pay subsequent years if they are happy with features they have now & keep on using. Unlike subscriptions model where you have to keep on paying just to use their applications

3 Likes

Anyone here use PullTube? Currently using Downie (via SetApp) and wondering if there’s any major differences between the two.

Hook is similar to Agenda’s subscription model.

Smile! :slight_smile:

1 Like