So who is buying some cool HomeKit gear for Prime Day?!

What should I be looking at?! :slight_smile:

As long, as nobody knows what you want/need, this question could not be seriously answered.

Eero Pro 6E routers are tempting. One for $179 or three for $419. I still have time to think about it. I’m coming from three 2nd gen pros and one of them does more than half the heavy usage in the house.

1 Like

I do not believe these have secure homekit support…

1 Like

Actually haven’t seen much that work with h homekit… few however nothing to write home about.

I am about to post another topic related to Mac and Prime regarding a router replacement for our beloved and venerable Apple Time Capsule…. do not want to detail this thread…

I decided not to go for 6E right now. Better performance is always tempting, but my topology’s all correct and mostly wired, and we’re low on interference except for one leaky off-brand Bluetooth speaker next door (that’s probably irradiating our baby’s crib in the corner, hmm…) So speed and latency increases would be more marginal than in typical use cases.

Not bad for good ol’ WiFi 5!

1 Like

Nothing horribly exciting. Bought 4 Aqara water sensors and an Eve Water Guard. Since my bacon was saved a few weeks ago by my lone water sensor under my sink decided to go all in with leak protection.

1 Like

someone would say @cornchip is showing off… Some would… not me of course lol

1 Like