I can’t wrap my head around this, I have been trying to create a bunch of different rules/filters. But it’s not working how I envision. Maybe my workflow vision is wrong?
I am using Spark with a partner.
Ideally, I want the following to happen.
- Incoming email to be tagged automatically with “In Inbox XX AND from Person”
- As soon as you archive, the label gets auto-removed
I only want two conditions and I want to “AND” them
- Incoming email (open request for proposal, project, etc)
- Gets Tagged with “In Inbox”
- Sender (the client) also gets included in the tag/label name
- Once the project/request is finished
- I push archive, that label gets removed automatically.
Is this possible?