The new Agenda 14 update

Right. $10 is reasonable too. I don’t know that there are features that I really desire but $9.99 sure beats $34.99!

I love their price model but $35 wasn’t exactly coordinating with that philosophy.

I do enjoy Agenda though and use it a lot. It has a pretty UI, too.

I took the plunge on the discount.

No idea how I’m actually going to use it just yet, or more specifically, with what aspect of my work data — but hopefully that will come.

$9.99 not going to break the bank if it doesn’t stick with me, or me with it.

I love Agenda’s look and feel, its features, and especially how it integrates well with macOS and iOS with its extension. I do not mind that I cannot access raw markdown files in Agenda – that’s not why I use the app, anyway.

One of my favorite uses of Agenda is for trip logging. I create a project for the trip, add calendar entries for major events during the trip, and attach photos or document snaps of receipts to the events they relate to. I saw someone recommend this on their forum once, and find that it works really well for me.

Katie

4 Likes

I tried Agenda for a while - that’s a great price - but came across some bugs and limitations that mean it won’t work for me right now. It’s good to have around, though and there’s a great community and support team.

It did get me thinking about an easy and effective workflow. Right now I’m trying Bear and adding the URL(s) of the relevant Bear note(s) to my Apple Calendar app (or Reminders), creating an easy to use link back to the note (which can contain pretty much anything I want it to). One good thing about this approach is when a single note applies to more than one meeting as happens sometimes.

No regrets on the $10… I may use it yet and, in any case, it’s given me at least $10 worth of ideas :slight_smile:

Replied to the wrong thread