Things 3 and other third-party apps on Siri watchface?

I updated my Series 3 watch to WatchOS 5 as soon as it came out because I was excited about the Siri watchface’s new ability to display third-party apps. I have found though that it displays third-party apps seemingly with little logic and thought. For example, even though I use Things 3 on the watch extensively, it never shows up on the watchface. However, if I use the crown to scroll and view my “recent” and “up next” it displays all the tasks from Things for today. Am I missing something? I have also tried to turn off all my data sources in the settings to the Siri watchface with only Things 3 on and even then this problem persists (lastly, yes, I have restarted my watch + iPhone). Any thoughts appreciated!

1 Like

Hi,
Unfortunately Things 3 only appears when you scroll up in the Siri Watch face. It acts just as a shortcut to your today list. Hopefully the developper will update it to display tasks with a due time.

1 Like

Interesting - that’s good to know! It would be nice for it to pop up once in a while, especially for tasks due for the day.

1 Like