Three Excruciating Days with a New Stream Deck

I just point and click my mouse. I scroll a little. I would say the my life is simple, though I do use two displays and have a number of spaces (and scroll among them with simple keyboard shortcuts) on the display on the left. Also, I have a Windows laptop always open in one of the displays, and I can take it with me (and go back to my Mac with remote desktop - Jump Desktop - when needed.) But mostly I just point and click.

I haven’t seen any of this yet - I haven’t looked. Can you say more about how you see Elgato going downhill as a company? I’m curious in part because Stephen and David just sang the praises of Elgato in episode 725 reviewing what worked for them in 2023.

Love the window management via KM idea. Remember; plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery! :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL, enjoy! I’m using the default Move & Resize macro so it’s not overly complicated but if you want a sample, let me know!

I mostly just use my streamdeck for editing in davinci resolve but this is a good idea. Where did you get the icons?

1 Like

I drew them myself using paint.net (Windows app, I know, but I didn’t try to find a simple tool such as this for the Mac)

1 Like

Right on, think ill have a go at creating my own at some stage.

Don’t overlook SF Symbols either.

2 Likes